- Do you give free estimates?
- Yes we do. We will meet with you and decide which service is best for you and establish a proper frequency for your location or residence.
- Do you provide a service agreement?
- Yes, we do have a service agreement that we both sign so everyone is on the same page when it comes to the scope and terms of work.
- How is payment handled?
- Our commercial customers have the option of cash or check payment at time of service or to be invoiced. For all residential clients payment is expected at completion of work and we accept cash and or check. We never ask for a down payment at time of estimate however we do expect payment at completion of work.
- Do I have to be home when service is completed?
- No you do not. We will need to arrange with you entrance, however, you don't have to be there.
- What if it rains on day of appointment?
- All store fronts and route work will be serviced rain or shine. Rain does not cause that many problems so far as spotting dirt does.
So once we clean the window it is very rare that rain will cause spotting.
In case of rain, we generally try and re-schedule residential customers. We will call you the morning of the appointment if inclement weather exists. We will see what works best for all parties.
- All store fronts and route work will be serviced rain or shine. Rain does not cause that many problems so far as spotting dirt does. So once we clean the window it is very rare that rain will cause spotting.
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Absolutely! If you are not 100% satisfied with your clean for any reason please call us and we will do whatever possible to try and rectify the situation.
- Are you insured?